Foro aerolinea virtual VaBird
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Foro aerolinea virtual VaBird

¿Te atreves a volar en compañía?

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  Twitter  Página Web Va Bird  

ORBX FTX Global

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
VBD214 Alexis
Comandante
Comandante
VBD214 Alexis

ORBX FTX Global Empty
MensajeTema: ORBX FTX Global   ORBX FTX Global I_icon_minitimeMar Mayo 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Lo pongo tal cual está en la página. El asunto creo que podrá tener muy buena pinta, porque según he entendido, te cambia el fsx , las texturas. Es un poco la forma de desarrollar que tienen los de xplane sobre el terreno.

El precio no es barato. FTX Global se venderá en dos versiones:. Base Pack (no suscripción de contenido DLC mensual - sólo correcciones de errores) a un precio de 77 €, y el paquete de suscripción (actualizaciones ezhemesyanye contenido - Landclacss, aeropuertos, puntos de interés y correcciones de errores) a un precio 145 €. En el caso de la migración del paquete Base para Paquete de suscripción tendrá que pagar 77 €.

Esperaremos los primeros días a ver que se comenta y si vale la pena la compra.

Post de comparación entre fsx default y ORBX GLOBAL

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Post donde se habla del ORBX FTX GLOBAL

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Hello everyone,

My FTX Global announcement topic posted a few months ago has been the most viewed topic in Orbx forum history with over 70,000 views, so clearly anticipation is extremely high for the release of this product.

I'm pleased to say that FTXG has now entered alpha stage with the first full build to be released to a limited number of testers over the weekend. The installer weighs in at about 4.5GB and has a disk footprint of about 8.5GB but that will change as we move to beta and RTM.

Here are some more clarification points I can share at this time:

1. We are aiming for a June 15th release. That is my birthday, so it's a good deadline to aim for :)

2. The base FTXG product will cost AU$99.95 and will include a huge number of *brand new* textures never seen before in any FTX region which specifically address Eastern Europe, Asia, North and South America and Africa. These new textures have taken over six months to produce. The base product also include five seasons, a combo of the old and new night lighting systems, custom autogen textures and vegetation and some autogen objects

3. The base product will include a FREE demo of FTX Global OpenLC, which is our new product being released in July/August that covers the *entire world* with OSM based custom landclass and vector data! FTX Global OpenLC will be priced as a AU$19.95 addon, but the base FTXG will include the entire Baltic States in eastern Europe as a free demo of OpenLC to allow you to try before you buy.

4. We have begun work on FTX Airports for FTX Global, one in France, one in Brazil, one in the Philipines and more planned. These airports will work with both FSX Default and FTX Global

5. We will soon begin showing screenshots by alpha testers and myself from all around the world, particularly from areas not shown yet.

6. The FTX Global base product will not include any mesh, custom POI objects or any other content other than textures, autogen, night lighting and the OpenLC demo area.

7. We won't be releasing the "Plus Pack" announced earlier; instead we will release small addons as part of the FTX Global product line such as OpenLC, airports, cityscapes, bundles of POI 3D models and many other enhancements that you can purchase a la carte. These will be priced from $4.99 through to $29.99 - we want to make these addons as affordable as possible so the average FTXG addon price will be about $10-15

8. Right now when FTX Global is installed, it replaces the FSX Default and you switch to it using FTX Central. This means that until we solve technical issues around lclookup.bgl and other files, FTX Global is not seamlessly compatible with our FTX Central regions of North America, Oceania and Europe - however that is how it works right now in the alpha build but we will work very hard to remove the need to switch regions before release. If we can't solve that problem at the release, it will be done shortly after. It is in our interest, our customers' interest and other developers' interest to remove all incompatibilities but it's not a trivial task.

EDIT: just a timeline based on some questions further down in this topic:

First task is to give you all the basic pack; the textures and autogen and LC demo area so you can go play :)

Second task is to make the base pack work seamlessly with our FTX regions and FTX Central

Third task is to give you great OSM based landclass for the whole world

After that we will continually add new FTXG content at very low price points.

I will post another update in June when we enter beta testing.
xiromon
Segundo de Abordo
Segundo de Abordo
xiromon

ORBX FTX Global Empty
MensajeTema: Re: ORBX FTX Global   ORBX FTX Global I_icon_minitimeMiér Mayo 29, 2013 3:27 am

Alexis mira unas fotitos de como queda el FS9 que te parece? si si FS9
http://vabird.com
mitcheinfo
Comandante
Comandante
mitcheinfo

ORBX FTX Global Empty
MensajeTema: Re: ORBX FTX Global   ORBX FTX Global I_icon_minitimeJue Mayo 30, 2013 1:44 am

Que maravilla
http://www.vabird.com
VBD214 Alexis
Comandante
Comandante
VBD214 Alexis

ORBX FTX Global Empty
MensajeTema: Re: ORBX FTX Global   ORBX FTX Global I_icon_minitimeVie Mayo 31, 2013 5:54 am

xiromon escribió:
Alexis mira unas fotitos de como queda el FS9 que te parece? si si FS9

no entendi jorgito, lo del fs9,

q eso es fs9?

saludos
xiromon
Segundo de Abordo
Segundo de Abordo
xiromon

ORBX FTX Global Empty
MensajeTema: Re: ORBX FTX Global   ORBX FTX Global I_icon_minitimeVie Mayo 31, 2013 5:26 pm

Si querido amigo FS 2004 pero sin caida de frames y todo el WORD, os cae la baba heeeeeeeeeeeeee venga pasaros al lado OSCURO jejejejejejejejeeje
http://vabird.com
Contenido patrocinado

ORBX FTX Global Empty
MensajeTema: Re: ORBX FTX Global   ORBX FTX Global I_icon_minitime

ORBX FTX Global
Página 1 de 1.